Click here if you are having website access problems ×

which one ?

john kok

Hi John

You'll get lots of opinions down here in the sheds, happily none too serious. For example we have outstanding discussions about the relative merits of the sloth and the potato. And we'd welcome your opinion on that one too!

However, if you want really, really serious responses to your question, then a post in Blatchat proper *arrowup* will get you all the help you desire! That said, as you're looking at second hand 7's, take someone with you who knows the breed and try out what is available.

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad *wink*

619 GTD here here

The 6 speed box is very nice and very expensive, but cheaper as part of a car. So get the 140 with the 6 speed box.

OTOH unported 1.8Ks tend to be a bit unpleasant to may way of driving (1.6 is much nicer). I think the 140 and 160 are both std heads aren't they 🤔

This is where we should be techtalk i expect, and my lack of knowledge of the curent range is ruthlessly exposed...

HOOPY R706KGU Hoopylight R

If sloths were better, the Scots would have Sloth-Scones with their porrige 'n Neeps....

But they don't. So, unless we introduce wild Haggis or battered confectionary into the equation then Tatties rool. *thumbup*

And Mavis has 6 speeds, so that is best too *wink*

Mark

Look it's Mavis here and Jubilee 7 here