Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Don't tell Hoopy!

Big Brother

I'm a pretty tidy person, books and CDs have to be in alphabetical order etc etc. However, I think that ironing and making the bed are both utterly pointless.

So I was shocked *eek* *eek* *eek* to find that Em irons EVERYTHING - including: pyjamas, dusters and bedding

I used to have to steal my stuff from the ironing pile as she wouldn't be able to help herself from ironing it. And would then slap me for it

HOOPY R706KGU Hoopylight R

I'll stay a member....I have no other friends ☹️ *wink* 😬

Don't leave me

Delbert - are you a MASH fan?

Pillows should have their open ends pointing away from the door. My understanding is it comes from the Crimean war when the nurses, old Florrie and her pals, turned the pillows away from the open tent flaps to prevent sand being trapped....no, honestly...for some odd reason my wife, who works in the NHS, had to learn this.

Dafto quessy *confused* but what's to stop me giving you all my password 🤔

(Apart from upsetting the headmaster of course)

But as my headmaster said (just before i lit the fuse)

"Fletcher - You obviously have a problem with authority"

I never disagree ! I just ignore the idiots *tongue*

And now you'd better believe us... We're gonna win the cup

See Barbarella here...

Oh Yes,

I 've complained to Paramount Channel as I can no longer watch 2 hours on any given night.

M*A*S*H and Motors TV is about the only reason I keep Sky

NIce of you to notice

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

I currently have no 7 (except the number plate on ma Alfa) and will remain a member, even though I am too far away to attend any Club events.

The only exception to this is the odd track day / evening at Knockhill (45mins from home), usually organised by Lawrence, the Scottish AO.

Rrrrrrrrrrroooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!! *tongue* here

Is it the Shed you don't like or BlatChat generally?

the whole shooting match really - nothing personal *smile* - just got a bit fed up of the level of inane postings.

I'll say he's tidy. I read his web site (OK, OK, so I skip read quite a lot of it), and the man makes me look like a slob, and I'm someone who has to make sure the pillow case openings face the right way

ah a woman after my own heart *eek* 😬

moomin

www.megabird.co.uk

Edited by - moomin on 22 Apr 2004 13:49:24

*mad* Oy Moom - that's my wife, that is! *wink*

😬 I am merely the humble beneficiary of her organisational abilities.... now about that piles of receipts from Dixon Associates! *thumbup*

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad *wink*

619 GTD here here

*wink*

BTW Moom - had a read through megabird site too - I can see what Angie meant! You'd be horrified by the state of my garage! Wish I had the time, and, to be honest, ability!

I'll just click 'send' - now where's my mouse gone... *confused*

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad *wink*

619 GTD here here