Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Calling GTD and Tam

Alex Birtwisle

Cheers Alex - love that swinging wing mirror! Still I had a great view of the ground just under my right elbow from it!

Good to see you and Rachael there too - and for once the sun dance worked!!

*thumbup*

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad *wink*

619 GTD here here

Cool pics Alex *thumbup*

☹️ ☹️ I couldn't go. We were going out - so rearranged so I could go - then at last minute work calls ☹️ ☹️

Fortunately Sky was running fifth Gear stuff early on Saturday and I got to see the piece on the Caterham Academy starring our very own Pat - well seen for a brief second fueling a car. So excited, I waited for the +1 channel to show it so I could record it - sad I know.

Hope it was a good day.

Oily thing under the bonnet is still drinking oil faster than Rossybee can drink Stella 😳 If she can last out the summer we'll get the engine rebulit after the track day season *smile*

The reason for the early departure was an unrelated alternator problem (again *mad*) Just as we were starting to enjoy ourselves too ☹️ Did my confidence the world of good to be out there with those big cars *smile*

Roll on Cadwell (where I will be attending in my wifely sandwich making support role) (or should that be roll 🤔 *confused*)

Tam

Darn those alternators! *mad* You seemed to be handling things well out there - and the overtaking rules for RMA meant that you had to deal with rather more 'aggressive' passing moves round the long corners too! Had a great day - worth the hours it took me in the M11 car park on the Saturday morning!

G 4 Geoff

619 GTD here here

Funnily enough the lack of bonnet was the result of the 'oh-my-God-the-throttle-cable-has snapped-coming-out-of-the-chicane' moment!

God bless Uncle Gerard and his Land Rover of spare parts!

G 4 Geoff

619 GTD here here