Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Bits for sale - seat added - also wheels/tyres etc prices dropped

jwyatt

-4x13x6 Caterham supplied silver Ford (de dion)-fit minilites with very good 185/60 Bridgestone RE720's - £230 the lot, will not split.

-Black front NS wing and stay from 2002 Academy car, with indicator, very slight damage to one wing corner, £40

-4x185/70/13 CR322's with about 2-3mm tread on them, ideal for dry use, £15 the lot

-Standard rear foglight - £5

-"old" style Caterham race seat, ideal for slim people who rattle about ina tillet, improved my driving immesely not to have my legs flapping about- £50 - without fitting kit and with 2 small holes drilled in the bottom for location/drainage purposes, VGC otherwise. pic on bookatrack.

-Clutch stop, roll bar balls/threads, front splitter for hill climbs/sprints, used engine mount all FREE to the first purchaser/collector of any of the above.

Buyer collects all (Winchester), call me on 07775 870 16. Can e-mail photos of all parts if you want.

Edited by - jwyatt on 16 May 2004 09:49:54

Bags-I the honeycomb... Still reading the rest. YWHM...

Ah - collection will be a problem... I'll see what can be arranged...

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Edited by - Myles on 18 Apr 2004 14:40:37

WRT collection am at Combe on 3rd May watching Roadsports, also at Llandow with Bookatrack on 22nd May (small number of places on that day still!) will also most likely be racing at Lydden 24/5 July, Silverstone 29th Aug, Oulton 4th Sep, will happily wait until any of those dates for a firm buyer.

The Hayabusa Fury I bought after selling the Caterham late last year. I thought for a while it was too extreme and I wanted another Caterham but now I'm missing racing and not missing having a car that is also road-capable so I'll race it in the 750 RGB champs later this year. I also have far less cash available than I did and the bike-engined car concept should be cheaper to run long term, especially if it is a track-only vehicle.

• 2 weeks later...