Click here if you are having website access problems ×

HPC Vauxhall. Very Original

Hodges

Probably the most original HPC Vauxhall 2000 in the UK: 1992, K plate, BRG, Cycle Wings, Competition exhaust (no cat), Webbers, Caterham Big Brakes, FIA Roll Bar, Four Point Harness, Caterham Aluminium Radiator, FIA Master Switch, Leather S-Type Seats (Black), Momo Steering Wheel, HPC Wheels, LSD, Tonneau, 10k Miles, MOT, Tax, One Owner.

A genuine and un-molested car, built by me and loved from new. Reason for sale? Three kids and three seasons of historic racing means that usage has dropped and perhaps it is time for someone else to enjoy her. Please don’t upset me if you don’t actually want the real thing, more than one respected Seven expert has valued her at close to £15K.

Call on 07771 946 390 or email neil.hodges@rebusis.com

I can remember going with Neil to Caterham to test drive their prisoner demonstrator and lending a hand to build the car, I can’t believe he’s actually going to sell it after all these years.

Bearing in mind the small number of real HPC’s produced there can’t be many left in original unmolested form, on that basis it must already be a ‘Classic’.

Adrian