Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Bosch cream injectors (713 )

k.russell

I am told these are the ones i need for a TB upgrade to my HPC, 713 the code number, I was told i could get these from the scapyard cheaply, or at least cheaper than the £86.50 + vat they were quoted new, now thing is, I dont usually freqent these places and would be unsure what I would get regarding how much work they have done etc. would i be safer paying the extra for brand new and piece of mind, or has someone got some they want to part with, or are there cheaper places to buy new

🤔

19 down-3 across

Second hand ones seem pretty bullet proof. They may just require cleaning in some injector cleaning fluid and if they click with 12V is 'shorted' across them they are probably fine.

I have a spare set. I bought a 2nd hand set for £70 on this forum...

Hants (North) and Berkshire Area club site here

My racing info site

here

If you know what car to get them off, type in "sniffy dog" as a search and you get a website where all the reputable breakers yards will respond to your every query on getting parts and even post them to you, no further work. I got a set of 4 injectors for £65 but they weren't the ones you used. Mine are from a Yr 2000 Mondeo

Nigel Mills - 2.0 Zetec carbs soon to be EFi'd

Doncaster Motor Spares (Yorkshire) had a set of 4 Bosch Cream Injectors in stock 2 weeks ago which I nearly bought for £40+vat.

I didn't buy them, as I sourced some cheaper elsewhere, but they may still have them. If you ring them and Quote Ref 98897 they should tell you.