Click here if you are having website access problems ×

calling Alan, & Steve

neil.cavanagh

Alan, I'm guessing that you don't particulary want to be storing my jerry can and spare tyre (not the one just above my belt...) for the fore seeable future. If convenient with you I could collect them sometime this weekend. Some time saturday would suit me as I'm popping over to my parents in Chesham for lunch... 😬

have a nice day ya'll

Neil

The Bunch of Texan's I used to work with in Fort Worth had a big debate at work one day about how to spell y'all/ya'll/yawl.

They decided at ya'll as they demeded that they were dropping the 'a' from the start of 'all' and that ya is a real word (Texan for you). Therefore you end up with ya'll.

And the scarey thing is that these guys were in charge of taking apart and putting back together all American Airlines jet engines... just bear that in mind when your sipping the champoo whilst cruising at 37,000' !!! 😬 😬

Good luck with the meditation Steve... is the plan to reach a new level of conciousness that will allow you to become at one with the tarmac and let you put down all those 200+ wild horses???