Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T: 22" Diamondtron CRT Monitor

Ferrino

I am looking to sell my 22" Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 513 CRT monitor. It retails for about £400 including VAT at the moment and is in A1 condition. It also comes with just under 2 years of on-site warranty, which I have confirmed is transferable to new owner. It is just over 1 year old and is a fantastic piece of kit if you like running high resolution applications on your PC. For technical specification, please go here and look under PRODUCTS -> CRT MONITORS -> 22" -> VM PRO 513.

Please e-mail me if you are interested and I will try to take some pictures and give out more info. Due to size, it would have to be collected from Oxford, or I might be able to deliver it locally. Selling because I am moving house and don't have much space for it!

Don't wish to hijack a thread but if this fine 20" screen is gone I can offer 21" Sony Trinitron CRT in perfect working order (home use) screen I will swap for ONE GRP TILLET in perfect condition. Sony is about 3 years old weight a tonne though so collection (and demo) available from Canterbury, Kent only (I don't fancy posting it), as you would expect from Sony, Clarity and dot-pitch is very good.

ms81@cant.ac.uk

Roger (and others) - can collect for £150 from Canterbury (I can also demonstrate it as its on my PC - only ever used for occasional home use, so mint) - on a 1st come first served basis. Be warned a 21" Sony monitor is very large and extremely heavy though, great quality though.

Ms81@cant.ac.uk

provisionally sold to Roger - I will deliver it to Lydden, Kent on B/H Monday. All I have left is a 15" Sony Trinitron with built-in stereo sound now (after brother and I changed to flat screens recently), but thats only worth about £50 2nd hand tops although it is also a fine screen albeit a quote bit smaller than the 21". Thanks for the interest, and again I point interested parties you back the Diamondtron screen for sale at the top of this thread - like Trinitron these are very fine displays/tubes also used by the likes of Panasonic and the biggest quality rival to Sony's Trinitrons in the market still. Happy 7ing and PCing

Edited by - masha on 28 Apr 2004 16:56:22