Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anti Money

ewenm

I received the following job description today:

...To aid in the delivery of a 3rd party anti-money laundering & trading compliance monitoring solution mantas currently undergoing implementation as part of a high profile initiative within the companies compliance business function...

I wondered when the existence of anti-money would be acknowledged. I must have loads of it reacting with my money and producing nothing 😳 😬

72396 miles and finally rising again *thumbup*

My interpretation is that they need someone to help them with their spelling and grammar! 😬

BTW - agree should be company's!

Mantas is not a word I have ever come across!

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad *wink*

Marmite and Guinness colour scheme here

Apparently a manta is:

"A rough-textured cotton fabric or blanket made and used in Spanish America and the southwest United States." or

"Any of several rays of the family Mobulidae, inhabiting tropical and subtropical seas and having a large flattened body, winglike pectoral fins, a whiplike tail, and two hornlike fins that project forward from the head. Also called devilfish, manta ray, sea devil."

So if you went for this job you would be preventing third parties from washing their anti-money (defintion from choice from above) and montoring large flat fish/S American blankets* dissoved in water *confused* *confused*

Very strange

*delete as appropriate

*idea* Ah! All has been revealed. I have put the job description through the cyber-mangle that is Babelfish, to see if I could iron out the creases. Quite effective, I think you'll agree *cool*:

Gobbledygook *arrowright* Portuguese *arrowright* English:

... to dae (automatic device of entrance) in the delivery to wash of a anti-money of ó left & conformity negotiating that they monitor the blankets of the solution that are submitted currently to the execution as part of a high initiative of the profile inside of the function of the business of the conformity of the company...
Or if you prefer... Gobbledygook *arrowright* Greek *arrowright* English:
...To aid in the delivery of moneyanti 3rd of contracting parts that washes and seers of solution of control of conformity of commercial transactions that are submitted this period in the application as department of initiative of big radiation in in the operational operation of conformity of enterprises...
Worth putting in an application, I think *confused*

😳 nothing...

Where have you been, CEGB !

Next it'll be BR and British Leyland

The cutlery at Energis in London (office shared by parent Co National Grid now part of NationalGridTransco) still had CEGB stamped on it and the menu still had the same "chips with everything" attitude (even the apple pie came with chips*)

Ah the god old days *wink* 😳

Paul

* Could be a reference to American Pie 1

Supercheese R250