Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Duxford - a shedders delight

Boonie Hound

As I'm flicking through one of the local papers I thought I'd post the dates for Duxford airshows - just like to point out I don't earn any commision from Duxford, just that quite a few shedders went last year.

May 9 - Merlins over Malta day - meet the men and machines that defended Malta

June 6 - D-Day Anniversary Day - aircraft from D-Day plus their modern counterparts.

July 10-11 - The very popular Flying Legends show - What were they thinking about when they scheduled this - don't they know Boonie Jnr is due around then *mad*

Sept 4 - 5 Duxford 2004 Airshow - all the usual stuff

Oct 10 Autumn Air Show - featuring the Spitfire and Hurricane plus chance to meet the veterans who flew them.

Hope to see you at least one of the above

Also remember that Midwives are jolly nice but they've heard all your jokes before and won't mind wacking you if you do/say/think the wrong thing at the wrong moment, you have been warned.

Paul

Rosssss when should we start mentioning the waters ? and then the blood and gunge ??????

Supercheese R250

...and as for the waters...oh the waters....................

My good lady took great umbridge to me putting on a mechanic's-type white plastic seat cover on the passenger seat of my Griffith 😬

(Well, she was over a week past her due-date, and it coul've been awfy messy 😳)

In the end, her waters broke in bed, GOD they just keep coming..........& coming *eek*

New mattress please *thumbup*

Too much info Boonie? *tongue*

Rrrrrrrrrrroooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!! *tongue* here

Ah yes, it was one of my jobs to be shown the placenta in detail to confirm with the midwife that it was all there i.e. none was left inside.

I needed a sit down after that, luckily there was a little baby who needed holding, phew 😬

Supercheese R250