Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Rule change request

Jason Plato

I seem to remember that when early turbo's were played with by Renault in F1, that they were limited to 50% of the capacity of the normally aspirated cars.

So maybe, so long as they are limited to 900cc, and no Bike engines!!!!!

New Subject

All trailered cars class 6 as they are incapable of getting to an event unless trailered *tongue* 😬 😬 😬

My first club track day had NO trailers. *thumbup* In fact the early club sprints had few. Also like me lots still do drive to the events *thumbup*.

I thought driving a 7 was just THAT not taking the tin top and making the paddock look like a lorry parking area.

WIMPS... all you young whipper snappers and ankle biter *tongue* 😬 Some of you even have hoods and main widescreen yet still trailer *thumbdown* 😬

Might be wrong but I never saw Lol Pitfold with a trailer on the odd occasion we met. Great guy *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Now knowing you DO NOT have to drive it home is worth a odd err second on a sprint.

Waits in anticipation to be flamed 😬 *thumbup* 😬 *tongue*

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

Edited by - Bilbo on 21 Apr 2004 21:02:48

Having done a tour of the Williams F1 collection on Thursday, I couldn't help notice that Honda got over 1000Bhp out of a 1.5 Turbo Engine.

Holy smoke!!!!!

One car - 1400 Supersport with 6 gears and clamshell wings. *smile*

Ah

But I bet it needed a trailer *smile*

Still that IS awesome...

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.