Click here if you are having website access problems ×

personal 7 plate "T 7 KCP" for sale (or swap for an S-plate) only £199 all-in/fully transferred/fitted to your seven

masha

personal 7 plate " T 7 KCP " for sale/swap £199 all-in/fully transferred to your seven.

Things to say about it

- Its nice and short, so you can make a nice sort plate for the nose for it (which helps aerodynamics of your seven

- it features the no.7

- it is suitable for fitting to T-reg and newer cars

- it is much cheaper than you would get a personalised T7 or and other 7 plate for anywhere else, as I will guarantee to get it on your vehicle for an all-in £199 - bargain to clear

- ready for immediate transfer (as its on a retension certificate I received back from DVLA last Thu)

- I will also consider a swap for a similar S-plate with the nos. 1-9 and any combination of letters.

- even includes a pair of as new standard/completely legal recently printed UK plates

email ms81@cant.ac.uk for further information

or call 01227 379190 eves/ w/e's

will also consider swap for interesting useful 7 parts, mountain bike, vintage tamiya cars, motorcycle clothing (size 42)

eg 7 parts required/could use in p/x:

- race shoes size 9-10

- a 2nd Tillet seat,

- ally rad,

- silicon hose set (K),

- dedion tonneau

- half doors

- wind deflectors

- black crotch straps for harnesses

- carbon indicator pods

T7 KCP now reduced to £175 fully fitted to clear (which I've just discovered also involves me paying a further £25 to nominate the retention certificate to a new owner, so I'm not making anything on it, would be nice to see it go on another 7 though). Includes a set of front and rear plates ready printed T7 KCP

Will consider swap for any other older plate that I can put on my girlfriends S-reg car (obviously can't put a T on an S you see), or even something really old that I can personalise a 1969 Fiat with (pre old H)

I'm also after the following parts for an S1 Elise if anyone knows of any going:

- driving lights & grill

- rear spoiler

- alloy gear gate

- rain cape

- clear front indicators

PS boing