Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Paul Davis - my willy is quite big enough, thank you

Myles

Paul - are you paul@cybersys.com?

I received approximately 15 spam emails (all fwd:s) offering all manner of enhancements to my life last night (timed at 21:19)...

Thanks, but no thanks *wink*

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

• 3 years later...

OK. That's not too bad.......

Sam Tyler

Join award-winning PBS producer Sam Tyler for a journey on the path to competitive success in the 21st Century, a look at six organizations which excel at forging a customer-focused workplace and, in the process, obtaining greater commitment and productivity from their employees.

Sam Tyler combines observations from his career producing business-related programs for PBS with clips from several recent films. With reports from industry leaders such as Southwest Airlines, Timberland, USAA, Whole Foods Market, and BankBoston, Tyler demonstrates the approach these winners have in common when it comes to emphasizing a people-centered organization as the key to success: they excel at hiring good people and obtaining their commitment to company goals because they know profits and growth are stimulated primarily by customer loyalty and, they understand it's committed employees who deliver the degree of customer satisfaction that creates value. The result is enhanced customer and employee retention, stronger financial performance, and a differentiated competitive strategy.

*smile*

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams

King Sh1t Of Clam Hill!

NEW Updated Photos here