Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ouch

rossybee

Talking of cruel, that reminds me of a mate who had a kid potty training.

His wife nipped out for 5mins, he dropped his tweeds & landed a monster bum-cigar into aforementioned potty *tongue*

Wife got a hell of a shock upon returning, hubby got a hell of a beating upon owning up *eek*

Rrrrrrrrrrroooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!! *tongue* here

And while we're on gross subjects, there was one nugget of info I withheld regarding the vomit-fest...

When I had assumed a comfy kneeling position in front of the throne, my next hurl was with such force & velocity, that I managed to puke my plate & prosthetic tooth down the loo.

A quick delve into the dark red murky depths of acid gloop retrieved said falser, but don't worry, I washed it prior to sticking it back into ma gob *wink*

Happy times indeed *thumbup*

Rrrrrrrrrrroooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!! *tongue* here

Hoops

I could send you some spam that would result in the source being somewhere down the back of the desk rather than resting on the keyboard, it worked for Myles (nudge nudge, they don't call him that for no reason you know) 😳 *eek* *wink* 😬

Paul

Supercheese R250

aaaaaah, the browniepoint count is re-accumulating.....

Carpet cleaner came today - good as new *thumbup*

PLUS strimmed & cut grass tonite 😬

What a crawler, eh? *tongue*