Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ouch

rossybee

I am in the bad books - BIG STYLE *eek*

Had an Easter family gathering yesterday, drank waaaaay too much, and was up puking during the night, all over our ivory bedroom carpet 😳

Red wine looks black when it's soaked in.............. ☹️

To cap it all, I'm at work today, and feel like dung *thumbdown*

Rrrrrrrrrrroooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!! *tongue* here

Paul, I thought you knew I work in the Oil & Gas Sector, we don't do Bank Hols *thumbdown*

I now know some simple maths:

Stella + home made sangria + white wine + red wine = bad ☹️

Rrrrrrrrrrroooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!! *tongue* here

BAD BAD ROOOOOSSSSSSSSSS...

NOW YOU'VE GONE AND DONE IT..... *thumbdown*

GO TO YOUR ROOM WITH STEAM CLEANER AND GET IT SORTED

THEN GO AND BUY A ROMANTIC WEEKEND BREAK, FLOWERS, ETC....now

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Edited by - Steve-B on 12 Apr 2004 10:50:18

THEN GO AND BUY A ROMANTIC WEEKEND BREAK, FLOWERS, ETC....now

Not a chance! - between the ring (which I ain't paid for yet 😳) & the Disney trip, I've spent more than enough dough...

rrrrooooosssss, the following usualy works for most men, probably helpful for you

1) stand up, drop trousers and pants to ankles

2) bend over forward, grabbing ankles with hands

3) put head between legs

4) kiss your 4rse carefully

before you make another move. the life you save may be your own *wink* *thumbup*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Rosssssssssssssssss

We all got an email at work week before last from the chairman saying that he company would be closed over Easter and that we could have the time off, several of my colleagues were really pleased as they'd expected to have to work at least one of the bank hols

The business is run on such mean principals, I've never worked for such cheapskate outfit. Everthing that's much more than a box of paperclips has to be signed off by a director (every payrise, every flight, every expense claim with a missing receipt), I've not had this little holiday entitlement for 17 years and with the mileage rate they pay it costs me money everytime I go for a meeting in Brum. And this is a company with 2000 employees and a number of corporate planes not a 3 men & a dog place

Here's to the anticipated outcome of last week's interview *wink* 😬 *thumbup*

Paul

Supercheese R250

Ummm - take a stanley knife and cut around the stain. Move the bed and put piece of stained carpet where bed was. cut round stained carpet. put nice clean bit of carpet you have cut from under the bed in hole where stain was and put stained bit of carpet in hole under the bed. Move bed back......and they wonder why Windy and Mrs B does all the DIY in our house. *confused* 😬

Keep up the good work Boonstero,

But I unfortunately (through drunken autopilot no doubt) covered my mouth with my hand prior to the offending action... *thumbdown*

All this created was a wide-angle five-fingered spray, so no area is concentrated as such, but finely distributed over about 10 square feet ☹️

Even managed up the wall a wee bitty *cool*

heh heh 😬 😬 😬

Classy Ross!!!! I had forgotten the bad old days of projectile vomiting..... 😬 😬

Roll on Glastonbury and I will see what i can do with the interior of a camper Van 😬 😬

Dannyboy - almost finished the rebuild

Back on the poo subject, I had my hand used by my son when he was 2 weeks old as a means of spraying his poo up me, the wall, the radiator we were standing near and the mirror into which I was trying to interest him.

My wife and the health visitor who was checking on the Mrs (having arlready dealth with young Master Davis, hence his lack of clothing or nappy) thought it was hilarious.

And now he's Six and thinks it must have been very funny, just wait till he brings a girlfriend home and we can hear what she thinks 😳 *eek* 😬

Paul

Supercheese R250