Click here if you are having website access problems ×

So Wot's Been Happening?

rossybee

Well ......

We held a large Shedders get-together, the Champagne flowed all night after a sumptuous 7 course meal. The entertainment was excellent the Chris Rea doing a 2 hour set and them talking about his love of Sevening. We then spent the night at a luxury hotel and had a wondeful communal breakfast before a Blat home in the sunshine 😬

What a great weekend, shame you missed it, especially as we held the doo at the Old Course Hotel in St Andrews and it was all paid for by a freak lottery win for an anonymous Shedder

Paul

PS Nah, not much, we both missed a moist fun time at Anglesey

Supercheese R250

jj, Timbo, myself and a few others were building a new R300 yesterday with one of our new local members.......almost finished 😬 started at 8.30am with breakfast and left at 11.30pm. Got front and rear suspension in, steering in minus SVA covers which were missing, brakes in and bled, diff in, engine and gearbox in and mounted.....

Just got to finish the wiring and plumbing, interior and lighting and its ready forthe road.

Other than that its been pretty quiet really *wink*

New duratec powered build underway *New website soon*

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec

Hoopy

What I mean is connecting the coolant hoses up and attached the various electrical items to the main loom......so about a half hour job really.

Caterham really do make it too easy

New duratec powered build underway *New website soon*

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec

• 3 years later...