Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Shedders Anglesey Pictures...post your link here..

Steve-B

☹️ i don't have many Anglesey piccies of ME ☹️

if you got any of the black SV would you please send them to me 🤔

i've got to go to USA monday and want to pose in front of the room 😳

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the best pose is the 'Man at C&A' pose, with one hand on your hip and the other on your chin - then look at a distant point with a thoughtful look on your face. To pull this off you'll need to be wearing a cardigan or jumper that has more than four different colours (or alternatively a picture on the front)

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Looks like the pink 7 was invisible at Anglesey! ☹️

Surely someone must have taken a piccie of Emma, even if it was when she was towed into the pits (re-adjusted the gear linkage after that, and my vibrations and noise are a lot better!!! Think on the track, the propshaft was hitting the gearchange - hence my huge bang and the worrying noise) *smile*

Mav - is there a neat way of changing classes - I booked as intermediate *before* Good Friday's outing - but I enjoyed overtaking so much *wink*, I think I probably ought to stay down in novices...

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Edited by - Myles on 17 Apr 2004 14:44:39

Hello folks

Myles and anyone else who had a camcorder with them on the day, would you be kind enough to lend me tapes for a couple of days? I'd like to get a few minutes worth of in and out of car footage to include in the DVD that I am compiling of a year in the club

If you have anything you'd like to contribute drop me a quick BlatMail

Looks like there were plenty of spins and close moments! *thumbup*

Edited by - nickaddison on 18 Apr 2004 17:37:55

Nick - YWHM...

No probs - I would have done some of the hard work of picking bits out, editing them and then dumping back to min-DV - but my editing SW is not XP compliant - and I'd rather spend the £60 upgrade fee on the car...

I do have a couple of 'moments' - and lots of overtaking *tongue*

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Thanks guys - Myles YHM also (XP?! Pah, I'm a Mac man myself 😬 Wrestling with the upgrade from easy iMovie to the considerably more complicated Final Cut Express)

Mav, look forward to any footage you get from Cadwell, MIRA, Curborough 2 and Anglesey 2 - I'm revisiting Llandow myself this weekend and plan to be at Curborough 1 among others....

Anyone know anyone who was at the Lydden sprint on 3rd April with a camcorder? Got a couple of photos but haven't managed to track down any video footage yet ☹️

Scream if you wanna go faster!

Caterham FireBlade NJA509

nick if you can email me offline i'll send you my address. if you send me a DVD-RW disc i'll give you an hour of video from ANglesey.

i'm offline for a week on a business trip, but will have email. *wink*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

• 3 weeks later...