Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Shedders Anglesey Pictures...post your link here..

Steve-B

Tam is petting is either a relative, boyfriend or similar
😳

Do we need one of those signs like they have in swimming pools listing all the things you can't do. Doing that that to a relative (unless they are a relative only through marriage) is always frowned upon

Lets ban bombing and spiting in the sheds too *eek* 😬

Paul

Supercheese R250

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling 'Geoff' (GTD?)

I received a blatchat mail from you today saying you have three piccies of me... Can you send me you e-mail address offline (I think the blatchat mail is depersonalised and won't work for replies) and I'll let you know which is the best one of mine to send stuff to.

Thanks and regds,

Myles

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Paul, you know the footage you shot at of school corner (on page 3 of this thread) -- with Guy spinning -- the footage jumps a little when I get to that point. Have you got a smoooooooth running copy of it as I think I had a little moment when I went past him (I was the blue car going past in the footage)

Cheers

Alex

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Spandex

And here is I. I heard there was a yummy little snack at the NaPP household *tongue* *eek* *tongue*. But it smelt a bit off 😳 so I left it alone. I have been scoffing too many bunnies (mmmmmm) over Easter and I'm full up. But I will be hungry again ... be afraid 😬

I won't eat Alex though, cos I'm scared of what Rach would do to me...

I was already committed to the corner when Guy neatly parked in the way. I had one of three options.

1. Ram him (not my prefered option)

2. Maintain speed and go round the back of him (would have meant taking to the grass)

3. Lose speed and turn in a little tightert than I wanted to and stay on the track

I chose option 3. This meant breaking on the corner and controling the ensuing oversteer. A little sideways moment was collected and I went on my way. I think Guy just closed his eyes and hoped for the best *eek*

Alex

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Spandex