Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anglesey Today

mahatma

Well, great day out as usual, well organised by the BaT team and although my car is still in bits, thanks to MAV for organising it because it was a great day regardless of my lack of car ... and the weather.

One of the lads on the Chester Sportscars list (nice one Mark !) put up some pics of the day ... so for anyone interested, here is the link.

http://www.chestersportscars.co.uk/csc/nwatoc/20040409_ty_croes/

Ohhh ... and that Metro was going like stink, especially with the Avon race wets on !

Andy

😬 *thumbup* Great day out

Glad everyone had such a fantastic time *cool*

Shame about the weather, but we can't have everything can we, See you all back there later in the year maybe *wink*

Viv

it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Big thanks to Mav and to BaT for an excellent day out *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* 😬

And a big *thumbup* to the other drivers in the Novice group who all played nicely, and didn't make rude gestures when I held them up *eek* *tongue*

Even with the rain in the afternoon it was well worth turning up. Had a great time. *cool*

And then just to make my day, on the way up the M57 2 nice young ladies pulled alongside and started mouthing "you're mad" at me 😬 😬 Just cos it was wet, windy and cold why should I put the hood up *confused*

Still grinning now 😬

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

absolutely F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C day Mav, for Mav and i in my SV *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

many piccies to come, and video of my 90Mph reverse donut into Hairpin 😬

BTW, i didn't feel at all hung over until i got home 😬 😬 😬

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Hurrah for Mav. *thumbup*

to the other drivers in the Novice group who all played nicely, and didn't make rude gestures when I held them up

You should have been looking more closely Dave *wink* *tongue*

Seriously though, every time I came up behind you to pass, I kept on suddenly hearing my tappets/valves/whatever go sick - only to realise that it was your exhaust popping and banging on the overrun... I don't think the mic I was using with my borrowed bullet-cam picked it up though (mic was inside the car...)

i didn't feel at all hung over until i got home

I've a nasty suspicion that *that* will come later for me... ☹️

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

😬

Great day out - splendid time had by the GTD's - think today is the day to wash the mud out of the underside of the car!

Much thanks to Mav for his organising!

*thumbup*

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad *wink*

Guinness colour scheme here

Steve - I can clearly see a RH indicator going...

...you couldn't have been pulling into the pits, so only two possiblities remain - and I don't believe one of them *wink* *tongue*

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻