Click here if you are having website access problems ×

FS: 1700 X-flow, 1989

philstockford

Caterham Super 7 F reg, professionally built in 1989 by Stephen Green of Ricardo Engineering. Average mileage less than 1900 miles a year. 135 bhp, long cockpit, live axle, flared wings, 1700 X-flow with twin DCOE40s, 4-speed gearbox, FIA competition roll bar, Spax adjustable dampers, Luke 4-point harnesses, SPA alpha suede steering wheel. British racing green with Yokohama A510s on four spoke Revolution wheels. Leather adjustable seats, 2-speed heater, heated windscreen, full weather kit. Engine spec slightly higher than usual supersprint: full details on request. Two previous owners, a genuine car, never raced or rallied, always garaged and never taken out in rain. A clean car in really good condition that looks well, sounds well and goes well. This is a classic example of a crossflow seven. Taxed till October & MOTd till August. Very sad to see her go, but a new house beckons and I need the dosh - hence £7900. For photos, email me : phil_stockford@hotmail.com or ring 01242 521361 day, or 01633 450662 evenings, (Monmouthshire area)

Shame you're selling her Phil ☹️

Can only confirm everything you've said about it.

Someone somewhere is going to get a genuine low mileage well looked after classic X-flow. At that price it shouldn't take too long to find a new owner. Lets hope they look after it as well as you have.

Someone from South Wales was looking for something similar a couple of months ago, here may be worth giving him a shout.

Alan

How do you get the dead flies off your teeth....... 😬 R5AAH

Hi Phil

I have a couple of friends looking for cars at the moment can you email me more details re engine spec etc. If you have some photo's they would also be useful.

j.hughes@rapid.co.uk

Regards

John

Edited by - John Hughes on 8 Apr 2004 12:11:30

If anyone is in the market for a well looked after, live axle X/flow, you must have a look at this one. I owned this car for five years before selling it to Phil.

It's a lovely car and a credit to Stephen Green, who built it. Quick too!

A genuine example and ideal for anyone looking for a sub £8000 Seven.

Sad to hear she's got to go Phil. ☹️

Cheers *thumbup*

• 1 month later...