Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anglesey SOS - assistance needed at hotel

Myles

If it ain't broke, don't what??? *confused*

Short story - I needed to do a brake-bleed - and it's gone wrong. The car's driveable, but won't be much fun on the track (soft pedal, pulling to one side, uneven lock-ups etc. etc.)

Basically, I'd like some help doing another bleed/tinker - preferably tomorrow night at the hotel if the weather is OK.

I'm bringing almost 2litres of brake fluid, my (cursed) eesibleed and my rear-piston windback tool - but I won't have jacks/stands or a sufficient degree of competency (evidence suggests *mad*) to do the job on my own...

If anyone can fill in with the missing tools and brain-cells, I guess I'll see you in the bar afterwards *biggrin*

my mob is xxxxxxx if anyone arrives and is looking for me... *thumbup*

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Edited by - Myles on 27 Mar 2005 11:39:43

I may be able to squeeze in a jack and 1 pair of stands but I'm coming up in the 7 so it'd be better if someone else managed it 🤔 Setting off tomorrow afternoon so let me know by noon (via here or email or 07973 951999) if you do need me to bring them.

E.

71583 miles and finally rising again *thumbup*

Don't worry Ewen - I know some of the trailer boys are carrying heavy gear - it's a question of who will be around at the right time.

Thanks and regds,

Myles

Mav - where are you? I (think) it's Cheshire - but my geography is dreadful... Isn't that NE of S-on-Avon?

What time are you planning to get on the road.... Don't want to delay you if we can do it at the hotel.

My mob is xxxxxxx (oh, I've done that already...) If you think it's a good idea to do it at your place, please txt or call me and we'll sort it out.

I was thinking that if I followed Steve and Alan L - I'd at least get to Anglesey (on account of meeting them locally) whereas I might get horribly lost on the way to you and mess up lots of people... *mad*

Edited by - Myles on 27 Mar 2005 11:39:27

Myles, Alan L may be an hour behind me, but Neil C will be in convoy with me for sure...

between us three, that's at least 3 jacks....

sleep ea y, L7CGB + the power of Tour7 are amongst us *thumbup*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Myles, as Steve-B has already said I will have trolly jack and stands as I anticipate at least one tyre change during the day. I am not convoying up with Steve-B & Neil.C as I don't want to slow them down but should not be that far behind them. If you are having problems and do not feel comfortable getting to the hotel get Steve to give me a call and I'll divert to where ever you are.

Wishing everyone a safe journey to Anglesey.

Martin is asleep at the mo, but i'll bring this thread to his attention *wink*

Viv

it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Edited by - miss mav on 8 Apr 2004 04:04:41