Click here if you are having website access problems ×

HELP TINY TREV!!!

owelly

My mate Trev wants a wee car to play with. He has been looking at everything from £4000 cars to £25 Duttons on Ebay. I think he needs a part finished thing or something that needs tidying up. Please help. ☹️ ☹️ *wink* *thumbup*

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah. If he spends that much, he won't have any tinkering money left. We're talking a few hundred. He's been bidding on a Fugative. Poor chap. *eek*

Woo HOOO!!

Strikers! Yeah! Go, Hoopy! Go, Me! Go, Owelly!

If you can't / don't want to flash the cash on a Cat or a westie then the best thing is a striker. I can't rate them highly enough, but as we are on a se7en site I am aware that I have to be careful on the old 'dissin' the cat', side of things.

He might get a nice x-flow but he will have to get lucky *confused* *thumbup*

They are nice, if a little small (yup, even smaller than a seven!) But easy to tinkner with and great fun to thrash the pants off! Better still, when he gets bored it shall only cost a couple of grand and some aplication to turn it into a Bike engined super sprinter! (not the train, of course)

Tell him to save for another few months and get a sorted one for 4 1/2 and enjoy the summer! *thumbup* *cool*

BB

There's a built but not SVA'd Westfield for sale near me for £4000. A mechanic at my local garage (who have just serviced the 7) has built it but loves projects so is now wanting to create space. Let me know if you want more details and I'll get them next week.

Ewen.

time to go to Anglesey now *thumbup*

71583 miles and finally rising again *thumbup*

He's after a Sylva Pheonix at the mo. Its got everthing apart from the noisey bits but TT wants to put a bicycle engine in it. You know, pedals and sturmey archers *confused* *confused*

*smile*

Still looking.

Just need something to put in me new shinny garage. Will never get finished, never mind used, so opens up a full range of cars.

Have me eye on Phoenix, and toying with the idea of pan euro, but thats just today.

Tomorow is a complete new day with complete and different ideas. (usually)

Evenin' TT - long time no see! *smile*

I'd certainly recommend any Sylva to be honest, and I'm not being biased! I've driven various Strikers and a Fury and they we're all smashing!

Don't tell the freaks upstairs though....... *wink*

Glub!