Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bikesheds.net

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've come back down - bleaghh!

Switches to happy mode - looking forward to a rain free Friday! Oh please! Just printed the instructions from BookaTrack and popped them to one side to leave on my desk when I go home as per usual... *confused*

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad *wink*

Guinness colour scheme here

Boonie

Crazy people *arrowup* - I despair. Your wife needs to meet Angie/Mrs GTD - et al - come to the Snetterton grads race on the 30th May and enjoy the horsebrutality awning! After all - it's possible that my friend will be Boonie Jnr's teacher in 4 or so years time!

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad *wink*

Guinness colour scheme here

Hoopy, bikeshed7 doesn't help those who can't use the email method of wibbling. At least with forums you can dip in and out easily.

NaPP, it's finding a server more than having the nouse. there's plenty of freeware forums out there, but having a server that can run it and cope with the volume of traffic the sheds generates is the tricky bit.

moom

www.megabird.co.uk

I was going to set up a php nuke site but the server has to support php and sql which means you have to pay for it.

As it was only my own website I have stuck with html.

If you can get the hosting sorted out then php nuke would probably be the easiest and quickest way to set something up.

New duratec powered build underway *New website soon*

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec

It will not be like blatchat though ☹️

If anyone knew just how much work (and cost) is involved in running blatchat, they'd run away scared *confused*

Any idea how much 20gb bandwidth and hosting your own SQL server costs *confused*

At least it's gonna be sunny soon [no smily exists for "trying to be positive when feeling sad"]

And now you'd better believe us...

See Barbarella here...