Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Urgent! Any Angleseyers near Staines?

Myles

Does anybody who's off to Anglesey live near Angus and Tessa (i.e. Staines)???

If so, could you please shout quickly - Angus has got a bullet-cam for me to borrow for the w/e, and I could put some of the postage of the heavy-ish clamp to NTL instead of Royal Mail if it could be collected/delivered instead...

Otherwise, Angus will have to post it by early afternoon(ish) on Tuesday...

You can contact me direct via the mail-me icon, or by mob/txt to xxxxxxx

Thanks.

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Edited by - Myles on 27 Mar 2005 11:40:15

Thanks Alan - doubt we have time to arrange it for you - If all else fails, we'll Royal mail it. It's a bit of a juggle with Angus, Steve and yourself to see if there is a sensible alternative.

In the time available, I suspect we'll just have to stitch NTL out of a fiver or so this time...

Thanks anyway (Angus has this thread, so if he jumps in and says yay!, please carry on *wink*)

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

ok ok - I'm up now (catching up on sleep after very little in the last few days through extensive travelling!)

Neil, if you are able to pick up that would be great - we are actually in Englefield green, near Egham - Staines is only 5 minutes - I can meet you somewhere easy - maybe the big central shopping car park, where ever is best for you.

If not than I am sure I can sort something out with Steve-B - pretty sure I pass his work place if I am going to Mark 355.

Neil - can you give me a call/email me please - 07946 471 717

If you have the time, then obviously you are more than welcome to pop in and say hello of course!

Cheers all *thumbup*

NEW Nurburgring Pictures posted

here

55,000miles in 2.5 years

Edited by - angus&tessa on 6 Apr 2004 10:16:37

Oooh - I worked at Royal Holloway College for 6 years, just over the road from you! Mind you that was a while ago now, and not much good for getting things to Anglesey!

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad

Guinness colour scheme here

Edited by - GTD on 6 Apr 2004 15:26:23

I'm here now! Boring meetings all afternoon in the office....

Angus, I'm near Woking so I can head staines way after rush hour has died down. How would 8pm suit you? I can do earlier and later as well.

Email me directions to your place, or a place to meet (monkey's forehead in Egham maybe?) I don't mind.

Neil

ps if you have a spare copy of Grand Prix Legends still can I grab that off you for a consideration?

Hi Neil - thanks very much! Postcode is TW20 0RB for Streetmap.co.uk, but if you drive past the Monkeys Forehead on the A30, up the hill, turn right at the lights into Englefield Green, then sharp left at the mini roundabout. Follow the road down all the way, it curves to the right into the houses, then after 100 yrds a slight curve to the left. RIGHT AFTER this curve we are number 29, a group of houses set back slightly on the left. Give a call on the mobile as you come down the road and I will come out and wave you down.

I think I do still have GPL, yes!

NEW Nurburgring Pictures posted

here

55,000miles in 2.5 years

RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING RACH PLEASE KEEP DANCING

PLEASE

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven