Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Foam ear plugs bulk buy

Sandy

Went for my first Blat on Saturday without the doors. Ears took a bit of a bashing so am going to buy some foam plugs. If I buy 500, who would be interested in buying 10pairs at £3.50 postage inclusive?

Please reply to this thread only -if you are interested, if there are more than 40 replies then I will order and post a second thread to obtain payment and postage details.

OK, Clearly the take up isnt great so I have instead ordered 100 pairs of the corded type foam plugs which hasnt worked out as cheap. If anyone would like to purchase 10 pairs for £4 postage inclusive then please mail me.

I will hit you back to confirm your order and upon receipt of cleared funds, will post out.

Cant say fairer than that really! Unless of course anyone needs me to deliver and pop them in their ears before recognising a bargain!? *confused*

If there is sufficient demand I can obtain more but I wont hold out..!

5 Hours granted, but I went on the ratio of views to replies which wasnt great.

The corded type links each plug so that you can dangle around your neck when not in use (like a stethascope perhaps? or in a similar fashion to the way we all used to have our gloves corded and fed through jacket arms?!)

If you dont like the cord you can simply cut off.

Similar to these;

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000AXEPI/002-2667444-3500850?v=glance

• 2 weeks later...