Click here if you are having website access problems ×

My ickle car's not going to be ready for the week-end

FH

☹️ It was weeping like a famous guitar; just very gently ☹️ So, the noo shiny pipes have to come off and Father Christmas has to sit and stare at the head with his magnifying glass for a bit 😳

Just as well really, 'cos I wouldn't have been able to drive today. The surgeon put stuff in my eyes and made me look like *eek*, then injected stuff into my eyelids *eek* and my eyes went to sleepy-byes and then he made me open them and he got a heeuuge scapelly thing out (well it looked heeeuge from where I was and he snipped away some of the nasty ickle lumps... but I've got to go back and see him in six weeks' time and have more stuff in my eyes *eek* and more surge-reee and he's even going to bring the Big Chief Boss Man to do the one on the top lid, 'cos he's too scared to do it 😳

I'm still a bit blurry - so I hope there aren't too many spellin mistoiks 😳

FH *cool*

Hi FH

Hope you and the car are better very very soon *wink* *thumbup*

I'm sure are being well and truely pampered now though *wink*

Viv

it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Thanks for the sympathy... can I have a cup of tea too? It wasn't very nice at all ☹️ and I'm not sure if having antibiotic gunk squirted into my eyes three times a day for the next few days called be called "pampering" 😳 *tongue*

Oh blimey *eek* It's that time again ☹️ Now i won't be able to see for a few hours *eek*

Still smilin' though and hidin' behind the *cool*s

FH *cool*

Well, as the workshop closed up tonight, the ickle car was doing very well 😬 it was all back together and running very smooth, there are one or two little things that are left to do, but it'll be all ready to pick up next week. The polished bits are very shiny and it sounds very nice 😬.

Hope your all well and happy shedders *smile*

C7 MLE

The Furry Fast Car

Ladybird is the new pink 😬

21,000 miles in first year here

Thanks everyone for your good wishes *biggrin* The eyes prob is lots of little cysts around the lids and a moley thing on the lid which was getting bigger *eek* I'd been due to have them done privately a few years ago and then foot'n'mouth created rather a shortage in the bank balance ☹️ I have to say a very big *thumbup* *thumbup* for The Queen's Medical Centre in Nottingham *thumbup* *thumbup* They were so caring, thoughtful and reassuring! Now the swelling's gone down a bit, you can hardly see where the knife's been *thumbup* Just got to build up the courage again for the next session *eek*

More knives, more blood ...

Michael, thanks for the news about my ickle car *biggrin* I'm now collecting it on Tuesday .... Woo Hoo 😬

FH *cool* *eek*

Edited by - FH on 3 Apr 2004 10:16:02