Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Set of Brand new YOKO A539 185/60HR13's

warrent

As the title says I have a Brand new set of Yoko A539's 185/60 13" for sale. Tyres were originaly bought to get a car through it's MOT and are no longer required.

Looking for around £125 for the set + P&P or collect from from Chipping Norton Area (or the next Banbury meet wherever that is!).

Ian,

Are you sure you want them? If you are buying Cr500's then the difference will be total night and day (CR500's being much better).

These tyres are more suited to a live-axle/grads spec car or lower powered standard 1.4/1.6k. If you've got anything more powerfull, you might want some better tyres!

Phil.

Ive had the Yokos on my 1.4k & like them. You'll get a good 10k miles out of them & they are still grippy enough for most road drviing. They'll blister on a hot track day, but I guess that only a problem if your doing much track use with them. They are cheap too & klast so much longer than 21r or 32r

Still looking for advice on this one. Am currently running the "economy tyre" things that came with the car from CC midlands. I have made an assumption that these are cheap nasty things and the ones on offer are a better option for quick road and occational (once a month) track use. I was going to put CR500s on when I have the wide track, big brake and rear anti roll bar upgrade in two weeks. Should I stick with the original CR500 plan or save £275 and go with the Yokos?

Ian,

If your getting the Big-Brake upgrade, then in my opinion you will want something stickier! If you have a relatively gripless tyre, then the brakes will just lock up as the tyres give up the grip and skid! With ACB10's or CR500's you will get much much more out of your brake investment.

I personally dont think these are the tyres for you *confused*