Click here if you are having website access problems ×

rear exit exhaust, revolutions

If you have a standard 4-2-1 rear exit exhaust that you feel your car doesn't need anymore, I'd be happy to relieve you of it.

Similarly, if you reckon your cool four or five spoke 14" Revolutions are surplus, let me know.

Don't quite know how you will get very far, quietly, without them, but will that worry me?

toodlepip.

Cahrels

Edited by - Charles K-H on 9 May 2001 12:41:40

Charles,

I have a 4-2-1 rear exit exhaust which is surplus to requirements. It is definately second hand, only just removed from a 1986 xflow which has done close to 60k, and its the only exhaust thats been used. It also has a few small dents in the silencer due to grounding, but it did make a nice noise. (It doesn't make any now, as it's in bits in the garage).

I'm in West Sussex - and will be at Brooklands on Saturday.

Dave

re. Revolutions: I'm contemplating upgrade to 16" HPC wheels (have found a conversion to fit them to live axle cars). If this goes ahead I have a set of 5 Revolutions with nearly new Goodyear's all round - professionally renovated (at huge cost) in 2000 [tough powder-coated black spokes, machined rims; polished to a spectacular mirror shine - photo available on request].

The only thing is that they are 4-spoke 13" revolutions and you may be after the bigger 14"ers - however they may be worth considering if you are looking for a fine example of these rims (6-month old shiny wheel-nuts and original hub centres also included). Let me know what sort of price you're looking around for, and let me know if you'd like further details (matthew.stears@canterbury.gov.uk)