Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hoodbag

rossybee

Wanted – Hoodbag

Anyone have one lying about, not being used?

Converted to aero 🤔

This is for a friend, please call me 07801 568865 or Stuart on 07870 589171

Thanks 😬

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!! *tongue* here

Edited to remove tonneau *thumbup*

Edited by - rossybee on 5 Apr 2004 14:46:32

Edited by - rossybee on 5 Apr 2004 16:06:02

Ross to save time I don't mind saying it here;

I have a tonneau that would suit your car. (I take it your seats have removable headrests?) Its about 8 months old and was fitted to my 1999 Superlight. I have cut two small holes in the passenger side so that the fixing tabs on the doors can pass through and secure the door closed. Apart from that they are mint. I’ve just fitted Tillets so I now need a new tonneau with ears for the high seat backs. Not sure how much a second hand tonneau goes for but I know a new one is £80 plus VAT. Make me an offer. Where abouts are you in the country?

Cheers,

W.Nut *thumbup*

Rosso Superlight no.087

OK, as this is for a friend, (& I am away on hol from tomorrow evening), I will contact him soon, to see what his further actions may be.

He is in Aberdeen, his car does have removeable headrests, and I'm sure he'll be interested *thumbup*

Could you text me your mobile number to 07801 568865, or ring him direct on the other number listed in the first post on this thread 🤔 😬

cheers

Rrrrrrrrrrroooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!! *tongue* here