Click here if you are having website access problems ×

TEST

Blue

[anorak]

I think it's that Rover colour that you saw loads and loads and loads of 200 coupés and every non-british racing green* 600s in the mid-90s. Kind of a metallic cherry red. In fact, you got some 100s (aka K-series metro) in that colour too.

[/anorak]

*this does not mean, say, french or german or american or japanese or......etc... racing green 😳

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!! *tongue* here

Paul, yep, I can see the planes take off from my front room, well virtually.

Hoopy, Blue is a nick name from work as lots of people think I have a bit of an Aussie accent, get called Jock as well because my name is McDonald but I am not Scotish either.

I'll try a hyperlink to Petrolheads web site, my car used to belong to him and he sill has pictures on his site.

here

K7 GDR Nightfire Red 1.4ss

aha! MANY things become clear.

I know Peter from ne7ers.co.uk and from Em and will soon be moving up there.

I know petrolhead from blatchat and hadn't *quite* put them together

I know that colour and its now confirmed as suggested by someone earlier

I knew Peter had just got a new car as well

*smile*

HOOPY R706KGU Hoopylight R

Found the name Petrolhead on a print out of a blatchat for sale ad in the service records, found his name and his web site from here, surprised and chuffed to find pic's of my car on his site 😬 Spoke by e-mail seems like nice bloke. *thumbup*

The colour looks best in bright sun light. Wanted yellow like his latest baby when I was looking but I am very happy with Nightfire Red. Petrolhead has very good taste colours if you ask me *cool*

Paul, drop me a line if you are planning a local blat.

K7 GDR Nightfire Red 1.4ss