Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Speed Championship & Low Flying Coverage

Super_Rich_Bernie

In past years Curborough has been covered in Low Flying, but not the invitation events.

Are there any plans for increasing coverage this year - for example a short column length article covering each event?

If not is the consesnsus that it would be a good thing?

If no one else has planned this or volunteered I would be happy to put somtheing together for Lydden providing I make it on Saturday.

Jonathan

Sounds good. I think you have got yourself a job. See you at Lydden on Saturday. I am No 21 but hopefully will be included in the L7C results, class 2. It would be nice to have a points table in Low Flying as well so we can see who is doing what as the Season progesses. Pictures, girls with umbrellas on the start line, star interviews with the winning driver " the team did a fantastic job etc etc" 😬 😬

But a few lines would be a great start

LOW FLYING HAT ON

Jonathan

Well volunteered that man, yes we are trying to cover the speed championship in more detail this year but rather than the very 'samey' race reports we want some individual views from different participants on the day, ie someone new to a circuit, new to sprinting, about their day and how it went rather than just this was who came 1st, 2nd, 3rd.

Its now down to you lot, if you are planning to write something please let either Tony or myself no so we can programme it into the schedule

LOW FLYING HAT OFF

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2004 Speed Championship - 9 events *cool*