Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sheds stickers

GTD

My dear lady, if you had met me, you would realise that I ain't pretty and have enough self-awareness to rise above such cheap blandishments.

Put a cream cake and a pint of bitter in the cage and I'll get in willingly, though.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so it's after 6pm. But I've been busy. No, not working, busy looking for pictures of sheds... *wink*

The website that the original shed came from also has this here and that there.

But I rather like where this is going (without the .co.uk). *cool*

They are probably all copyrighted but what the heck...

I also found this here 🤔

My favourite is just over here *wink* *thumbup*

Right. I'm ready to take your orders now...

😳 nothing...

Er, do you think I might have upset Moomin?

Only I thought the motto was ace and the design was fab. It was just the drawing imported off some merkin website that, um ... lent it an unwanted shade of meaning. It wasn't meant to be taken as a slur.

Do you think I should buy Moomin some flowers to make it up to him... 🤔

😳 nothing...

Toad, no not upset, just trying to assert the situation a little due to the impending deadline. I like some of the alternative sheds you found - particulary the one which is very similar but has a pitched roof. The bike-shed (.co.uk) one is not bad, but I don't think it will work on a sticker which is proposed to be only 4-5cm tall, it's got too much detail and we need something very simple and clear in this instance - ditto the text really it's not going to be that big, and if you want people to be able to read it from the car behind, it needs to remain pretty clear (hence use of upper case).

OK here's the deal. We have my options 3 and 4 as per my post last night. I am prepared to fiddle with it some more to incorporate some different sheds (and will try some without the smiley just for you Simon *smile*), BUT not before the weekend. So if Geoff definitely needs to get his order in tomorrow, then it's between what we have already. If not, I'll have a play with it again over the weekend.

It's hard to make something which pleases everyone...

moomin

www.megabird.co.uk

Was about to suggest sharp-don't-run-with-me kinda things... - you get a free smillie sticker that way...

I'm happy enough with the existing shed - although the .co.uk jobbie does make it abundantly clear that we're talking bikesheds... If you want me to be a royal PITA, I'd say that the No.3 and 4 sheds could be slightly more tightly integrated with the flag (so that the flag contours flow into the corners of shed rather than having small gaps- but I understand that we've got to stop somewhere.

Have you tried mocking up Hoops suggestion* of having the smillie the same size as the shed logo?

*notice how I smoothly passed the buck there *wink*

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Believe so.... but

I did vaguely ask if they could make them as window stickers for tintops too... Not sure if GTD has checked, or if there's a market...mode>

Pttuuuiiii!*

*Normal service is resumed *wink*

No. 4 is groovy....we'll have a couple of them....I'd love them on clear background...but if they come in white background flavour only that is cool too... *smile*

If tintop ones for windows get done ....PP and I would love a couple of them 'n' all

😬

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K Supersport 😬 😬

(K8 XTC formerly R351 BMX) 😬

Remembering where we came from (one-off set of sponsor stickers for GTD) - are small runs of different colours etc. out of the question?

On my car, a black (or clear) background with light lettering and shed would be ace! - but really, I'm only voicing my thoughts - I don't want this to dissolve in the way these things usually do, and end up with nothing as a result.

Sheds forever, yay!

I think GTD has a deadline of Friday as the order will be going in on the back of the order for his own racing stickers.

Obviously people want all sorts of different backgrounds, colours, logos etc suitable for their specific cars, but as GTD is offering to pay for the stickers (and asking for donations to NtL in lieu of payment) I think it would be more appropriate to have just the one sticker at this time.

There will be a first order of about 50 stickers (unless anyone tells us we need more or less), and if these all sell out we could then consider an alternative design for the next run, assuming Moomin is prepared to put in the hard work.

Angie

pants are steering carbon fibre wheels *confused*

They're better than fab, they're pre-fab. (already got me coat. . . . .)

One for mee, two for mee if tin-top versions are on the cards.

That may prompt me to buy a tin-top....

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Edited 'cos I'm bad in bed and the noggin's not workin' right.

Edited by - KevSull on 2 Apr 2004 08:50:21