Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sheds stickers

GTD

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moomin - I like 'em all - but 4 is probably the new number one. If you know what I mean *wink*. Unless you release number five... Anyway, what size would you suggest?

And on what colour background - white?

Day and a half of workshops done now - nearly there!!!!

*thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

G 4 Geoff

Guinness colour scheme here

Yep I think number four is probably the new number one. I've spotted a slight error on it which I will correct this evening. The aspect ratio is roughly what you asked for originally, and the original image file is in the order of the dimensions you mentioned earlier (approx 30cm x 4cm +/- a bit). If there is a specific requirement for file type I can probably do it unless its something obscure/proprietary.

I think it will have to be a white background. Transparent might work but only on light coloured cars - i.e. it wouldn't work at all on blue or black cars. This is probably cheapest anyway - the image essentially only contains 4 colours plus background for this very reason.

I'll make sure I have the full size image file to send to you tomorrow then.

moomin

www.megabird.co.uk

That sticker is luvverly, really it is. I'm just a bit worried that the shed looks like ... um ... well ... a ... shall we say ... dunny. This coupled with the claim that we "do it virtually every day" could lead to misunderstandings if you know what I mean 😳

If someone could just draw us a more shedly shed with a window or summat... I'd be happy to draw it myself, only I haven't got a scanner.

😳 nothing...