Sheds stickers

GTD

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moomin - I vote for that option!!!

I'll hold off until tomorrow.

Unless someone screams, I am going to go for a print size of about 30 cms by 4cm...? White sticker with blue writing and union jack colours. Will go on the roll bar that way for people who don't want to (or have no room left) to stick onto the paint.

Moom - could you try to design it thin? Maybe with the shed/jack alongside the words rather than above 'em?

If the cost is reasonable, I'll absorb it with the ones my company is paying for and get people to contribute to NtL for them?

When I get a price, I'll ask people to email me to reserve a sticker or two?

geoff@dixonassociates.uk.com

*thumbup*

G 4 Geoff

Guinness colour scheme here

Edited by - GTD on 30 Mar 2004 15:53:45

Ooohhh this sticker stuff sounds cool.... *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Is it like the Pannini stickers....I got a full set of the Back to the Future stickers when I was at real school....that took a lot of negotiation I'll tell you *tongue*

I'll polish a special bit on the 21 for a Shedders sticker....and I'm sure we can wedge one on PP's 7....when it is clean and rebuilt of course *confused*

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K Supersport 😬 😬

(K8 XTC formerly R351 BMX) 😬

Edited by - Ballast on 30 Mar 2004 17:21:15

Moomin - no worries, Mrs GTD has just pointed out that that isn't going to be visible to the naked eye - you work out what's best!! Was trying to compromise between the 6" post *arrowup* for laptop application and those who want it on their cars - let's go cars!!!

G 4 Geoff

Plenty of polish underneath, and if you ever want to take it off, then plentiful use of a hairdryer or a kettle of hot water is the way to go.

And to stick them on - instructions here - wet is best 😳

here

G 4 Geoff

*idea* since Peardrop's image is the original Shed Image from all i can find, i really think we need to stay with that *idea*

i have it on all our mobiles too *thumbup* with a piccie of NaPP on the track as the screen saver 😬

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

I'll definitely have one or two - but I dunno where I could put it as I don't have any horizontal pipework left....

Would prefer a black background - but I appreciate almost everybody will have a colour clash of some sort.

Can they do vinyl window-stickers for tintops (rather than having sticky on the back) - or is that taking the idea too far...

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Good start, but erm, initial (and possibly unhelpful) thoughts are that:

i)Shed should be same height as flag (as in 7 logo)

ii)Shedly flag should be at the RH end, not the left?

Dunno about the typeface - seems like a *lot* of white space - any chance of a tall'n'thin typeface.

What did you do this in, Word? Have you tried playing around with the 'WordArt' feature???

Noger, I prefer it with a lower case "S" myself.

Myles,

i) the intersection of shed and flag didn't work out right when I tried it the same size

ii) what it really wants is the teeth smiley at the right hand end

I could frig around with it more, but I've already spanked two hours on it, and now I'm hungry...

it was done proper-like in Photoshop.

moom

www.megabird.co.uk

Erm, I was thinking along the lines of the mock-up at the bottom of this page: here...

Smillie teeth - Aha!

Best we can do is to scan one of the large stickers - I've got one *somewhere* - but perhaps we should approach Barbara as she seems to have 'ownership' of this logo...