Click here if you are having website access problems ×

hello

KevSull Too

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brent, I was beginning to ask myself exactly the same question! *confused*

When the renewal notice came through, I guess I decided to SORN it on the basis that it's going to tip it down with rain throughout April. You can bet that whilst my car is in the garage, that the sun will shine though! I am open to bribes to keep it there! *wink* *tongue*

I also wanted to put off taxing it until I'd started the new job...

Den

😬 - Self portrait - still unable to remove the smile!

Ah right......April showers and all that. Mine is actually just considering emerging from hibernation and having a good stretch. Odd thing is that despite a few months of hibernation it is a teeny bit heavier than when it went to sleep last autumn.

Good luck with the new job BTW *thumbup* Don't tell me.........you got fed up with seeing a member of the Webber clan at both work and play. 😬

Brent

Zetec 209

Reassuringly Expensive

Good luck with the new job BTW Don't tell me.........you got fed up with seeing a member of the Webber clan at both work and play.

Brent - *thumbup* *smile*

Everyone in the office is probably wondering why I've just burst into fits of laughter! 😬

Den

😬 - Self portrait - still unable to remove the smile!

Tony, are you suggesting my 7 is of easy virtue 🤔............a Westfield indeed, whatever next?

It likes to be wooed a bit and I'm not sure a Westfield can be that subtle. Now a racey italian job, maybe. 😬

Brent

Zetec 209

Reassuringly Expensive