Click here if you are having website access problems ×

The PAT-ter of ....

Boonie Hound

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs GTD pretty busy with Vat-y, year end-y stuff - too busy to stick sickers on the 7 yesterday - she stuck 😬 to inspecting how far off horizontal I had managed to stick 'em this year!

Though I think naPP probably less affected by such dates.

G 4 Geoff

Guinness colour scheme here

*cool*

Afternoon all.

Nothing to report just yet. Busy dusting off cot, change mat, Nappisan, etc (By the way Boonie, not sure if spelling is correct, but a Nappi-san is one of those absolutely essential purchases), but otherwise kicking heels waiting ...

Been fairly silent on BC because I'm trying to clear the decks a bit at work so I can take some time off when the moment arrives *wink*

Not forgetting my 7 completely though - just received confirmation of my booking at the L7C day at Oulton Park in June *thumbup* *cool*. Also hope to do the others and Anglesey (2) *wink*

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

No, that's a Sangenic. A Nappi-san is a little Japanese bloke who collects the nappies and takes them to Osaka, where you'll never see them again.

Pat's awfully posh like that.

Edited by - Meldrew on 30 Mar 2004 08:25:27

Mrs B and I survived the Real Nappy Network visit - a terrorist group that wear terry-toweling balaclavas. Gots lots of info and we may well be trying real nappies - but expect to use disposables to get us going then try real nappies. I know this flies in the face of what most people have advised us but hey we like living dangerously...or at least surrounded by drying nappies 😬