Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Rolling road Gloucester/Cheltenham area

prs

OK so I'm up and running after my re-build and in the process off racking up 500-600mls 😬 and then need a mapping session. So far have got Powerstation and Mech Repairs both in Cheltenham(CC in Dursley recommended MR). Anybody had experience with these two or know of any other rolling roads within this region. As I live in Mid-Wales then Birmingham is also feasible.

1.6K with Emerald plus a few other goodies *thumbup*. Will post my final spec and output after mapping.

Phil S7SVN

I used Mech Repairs last autumn for a simple power run and to compare some trumpets . But I needed a re map this spring so I went to Emerald .

I have heard good things about Mech but I do think that by the time you have paid them to do a remap you could have paid Dave Walker @ Emerald for a day ,covered your petrol to Norfolk and be safe in the knowledge that the map is spot on with Daves vast experience of K's and Emerald systems .

I would suggest you make the trek to Carrotland

*thumbup*

Lotus 7 Club Speed Champion 2003 *eek*

South Wales Area Organiser *smile*

C7 TOP *tongue*

Cheers Dave, as you say the trek to Emerald is probably the best option, I was hoping for something nearer to home as my spec is not balistic and final output will be in the region of 165-170bhp plus car is for road use only.

Phil S7SVN