Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Coooosy Countdown

Morls

It's only a few day until Coose is...errr...21, yes 21...

Again *wink*

And those discerning shedders (who can get to Neu- Cassle on Saturday, all welcome) can celebrate in style.

It's that rare chance to hear Geordie, Yorkshire, Macum, Essex, West Midlands and French London accents all singing kareoke togather in a beutiful harmony *eek* *confused*

So, Can we countdown to booze and pies please, to increase the anticip-p-p-p-p-ayshun *cool*

Mark

Look it's Mavis here and Jubilee 7 here

Since Telfordshire is West (of Whitby) and in the middle (of Cheshire and Warickshire) I lumped it in that elite 'West Midlands' grouping, along with Curborough and the Sutton Coldfield of my Formative Years.

Only the fact that it is near Bath should cause any confusion 😬

Mark

Look it's Mavis here and Jubilee 7 here

That's right Bernard, 'cept I'll be twenty-eleven! Arrrs a bit behind dooo tha-narrrrs! Where the devil has it gone though? *thumbdown* *confused*

P.S. I hate Michelin and Dunlop slicks/wets..... Out of four wheels I only managed to remove one! Looks like I'm gonna have to pay someone to take 'em off for me! *eek*

P.P.S. "3rd of Avril Lavigne" - is this a subtle hint about my birthday pressie? Oooooooooh, you know how to spoil me! 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 *thumbup*

Edited by - Coose on 30 Mar 2004 22:21:17

Defnately-imbruglia not givin Mark the bumps. Unless we use the Harland & Wolff crane in Belfast. So it is.

Fetch your roundels on Satdi Coosifer, & I'll get me spoons out *eek*

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...