Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Kitty wants a Cat

SnowKitten

New to sevens girlie looking for a cat up to 10k.

Love the feel of leather so adjustable leather seats a must have, also want a few 'home comforts' like carpets and a heater. This kitty likes to keep dry so a full weather kit is also essential.

Looks wise - not a fan of flared arches or racing decals - looking for clean and sleek with cycle wings.

Want to know where the cat's been playing, so would ideally like a full service history.

Can anybody help me ?

"God made the cat in order that man might have the pleasure of caressing the tiger" ~ Fernand Mery

Can anybody help me ?

Me first, me, me, me! *wink*

Oh, hang on, I detect signs of incompatibility - I'm all for aeroscreens, tillets and ditching the heater to save weight.... *mad*

Seriously though - sounds like a 1.4 k-series might be your best bet at that price. Would doubt you'll get FSH due to the cars age and the fact that many people do most of the work themselves on the basis of having built them in the first place.

Where are you based *biggrin* 🤔

Here's Henry!

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Thanks for the advice *wink*

This kitten plays in the midlands.

Does anybody have anything for sale that might fit the bill - need something better than a scratching post to get my claws into *cool*

God made the cat in order that man might have the pleasure of caressing the tiger ~ Fernand Mery

Snowkitten, if you want the spec described I suspect you are going to have to do more than a bit of eyelash fluttering. You might get a 1.4kss but prob. not with leather and as for a history forget it. A 1.6 VX might come in at the price, this might even have history but is widely viewed as less desirable than a K. Equally an older Xflow in good order might fit the bill - a lot of these have been fitted with leather, cycles etc in later life but again the history won't be a row of stamps in a service book. It's more likely to be a sheaf of parts invoices and a notepad.

Good luck.

(What's the betting that SK is actually a 45 year old, balding male Geography teacher, 2 stones overweight?)

Snowkitten

End of last year I managed to get a 1.4ss with leather seats, cycle wings, heater, full weather and fair bit of service history all clean and tidy for £9,900 (sorry its not for sale) so they can be got.

But you will need patience, took a while to find what I wanted.

If you can't wait then there are some nice Vx for that money.

Good luck hunting *wink*

K7 GDR Nightfire Red 1.4ss

• 4 weeks later...