Click here if you are having website access problems ×

So I take the day off.........

Delbert

I've had the SV now for a month. So far only one decent trip out. I've been hailed on, rained on still expecting frogs and locusts next.

Last night coming home over the peaks it is glorious. So I take the day off.

Awake this morning to clouds and drizzle, not o'cast as predicted by the bimbo on News 24.

Phone rings , conversation on the other end starts "I know your on holiday but....." So I have to help

Now it is 1.00pm. The drizzle has cleared , the roads have dried, yes this could be it I head off to Kings Bromley to follow a blat reccomended by SJM and descover today is the day that every spotty teenager is having a driving lesson and 3 counties worth has descended with GPS accuracy to within 100 yds of me. Please god they are not all buying Saxos!

By 4.00 I give up and go to Stainsbodies to purchase of a litre or two of the Pinot Noir.

Return to the 7 to find the owner of a Volxs wagon P**sspot letting his son sit in My Caterham.

Now I knoiw this is my fault I should have put a notice saying "trespassers will be thumped " on the seat but I have a good nature and thought the average ph***k wit new about private property.

I was so gob smack I sarcastically ( or so I thought), asked if the father was interested in Caterhams and would like a ride.

No came the retort, then he added it is amazing how these cheap fibreglass copies look nearly as good as Westerfields and that I bet the Beetle Engine sounds good with that exhaust.

With that I expained how I accidently would run over his foot if he did not remove both himself and the sprog from my immediate vicinity.

Now I do not expect sympathy I must be to blame some how , just cannot quite see it.

In the emortal words of the Togmiester "Is it me?

Now I feel a lot better for that I can feel the stress just fading away .

Tommorow is another day, o'cast according to the Bimbo on Central TV this time

Estoril Blue SV 140 but hoping to grow!

seems to have been a pretty 🙆🏻 day that should have been so good...

It seems that there's just no respect for property these days - and I'm saying that as someone still in my 20s.

One owner came back to khis car to find an angry man as his son had burnt himself on the exhaust when climbing in

*mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

Good days do exist - honest You'll have loads in the summer *smile* And even driving in the rain can be fun *smile* There's less grip so you can play more on empty roundabouts 😬

HOOPY R706KGU Hoopylight R

☹️Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ☹️

l-a-n-g-u-a-g-e -10 points for the term

or do you want a nice Glasgow 🤔 😬

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

🙆🏻 *mad* Outrageous (not Rossybee's language, tho' that were a bit ripe... *wink*) If people bring up their children to have that kind of attitude to other people's propperty... *mad* Well, things can only get better Delbert. Have fun and think of us poor souls wot don't even have a Seven. Could I have the soapbox next please 🤔 I wish to complain about this hour that's been appropriated...

😳 nothing...

I used to live near the coast and we always had problems with parents letting their children climb all over the boats. Truthfully saw one owner follow the family ( kids had damaged his boat ) back to their car where upon he, the boat owner, proceeded to jump on the bonnet of their car. Police were called and said that they would not get involved as they felt both parties had committed equal damage 😬 and it would have to be a civil case.

French Flame Thrower

• 11 months later...