Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I'm getting all excited...

Not because it's my birthday on Sunday (well, all right, that too) but because my garage has got the go-ahead from the insurance company to fix my car and I'll be getting it back soon.

I know 'tisn't a Seven... but for now I do love my 'chetta, and as the shunt up the back dislodged the exhaust, I have taken the opportunity for an [shiny]upgrade[/shiny], all paid for by the attention-deficient party's insurance *thumbup* *smile* I hope you're proud of me... *tongue*

How about this for a replacement exhaust 🤔

... features a substantial weight saving, improved performance with better flow characteristics and [...] a little more of sound associated with an Italian sports car.
*thumbup* *thumbup* Well done DTR Sports Cars for slipping that past them unnoticed Now hurry up and get the job done *mad* 😳 *tongue* 😬 Eeech I'm jumping around like a man with ants in his pants ... I can't wait to go for a blat...

😳 nothing...

😬 's my BBIIIRRRRTTTTTHHHHHHDDDDDDAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY today!

I didn't get a Seven ☹️

Or Anna Friel ☹️

And I can't go for a blat 'cos my car isn't back yet ☹️

And some rotten swine's stolen an hour. It's my birthday and it's the only day in the year that has just 23 hours ☹️

Who should I complain to *mad* 🤔

On the bright side I've got some lovely pressies *smile*

And I've had lots of visitors *smile*

And people have been singing to me *eek* *wink* *smile*

And my mum's baked me a yummy cake *tongue* *thumbup*

So please help yourself to some. And I need some help with my candles. I'm all out of puff...

😳 nothing...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just found out my car is ready for collection!

It's been a long month-and-a-bit of waiting, and I won't have time to pick her up until tomorrow morning, but Woobidyhoobidydoo *biggrin* *tongue* *smile* 😬 *cool* *thumbup*

Can you tell that I'm quite happy 🤔

😳 nothing...