Click here if you are having website access problems ×

New Raffle - excellent prize!!!!

Lee

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the winner was picked out of the hat by Tam at the curry.... and she picked the man sitting next to her and opposite me! *eek*

So well done to MisterToad, you need to pick up KayCee on Tuesday 13th April from Heathrow at 15:30. (isn't the miracle of shedders piccies great for working out who you need to meet!) 😬

I'll hand the car keys over to you at Anglesey (I did have to bribe with an extra £10 as well!) 😳

And for all those wondering if it was a fair and honest draw, my name was in the hat, so was everyone elses, and this can be confirmed independently by hoopy, Tam, MisterToad and the Head Master.

Mister Toad - Congratulations on winning Lee's raffle but I feel I should let you know that the prize of picking me up is not all that great...Perhaps you should ask Lee for some yummy chocolates or sweets or something....

Not that it would be anything but a pleasure to meet you at the airport, I would like to make a good impression and 21 hours on two planes is not going to help that situation!!! And you'll need a mortgage to pay for the car park charge and I bet Lee forgot to throw that in with the prize - maybe you'll HAVE to bring Lee with you to pay the car park fee and also to recognise me since we have never met!

Ok there is a bad photo of me on this site but my hair has gone slightly mad in the sun and I guess I have just an incy wincy tiny bit of a tan!

So what do you think?? 😬

MisterToad - please keep the £10 "bribe" from the curry night as payment for the car park fees!

Yours

Lee

😬

ps See Miss KayCee, I've got everything covered! (unlike the picture you've promised me!!!) *eek*

MMMmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Hoopy - will you stop putting thoughts into my tiny mind - I'm still trying to work here before bu66ering off to Anglesey tomorrow!

...and KayCee is calling me again tonight! *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile*