Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Not long now................................

rossybee

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i should say well done, but i think i should also say that since you're so lucky to be in wedded bliss you owe us all a pint *smile*

oh - you're doing that at 13:30 - ok *smile* 😬

( ☹️ cos I'm single and not in bliss at the moment ☹️ ☹️ - anybody got a hug spare 🤔)

HOOPY R706KGU Hoopylight R

Congratulations to the Rossybee family *biggrin* If you're ever so good, will Mrs Rossybee and the beelets allow you to bring forward the date of the next pedal car?

hug off shelf>

Here Hoopster - wrap yourself in a proper girlie-type, fully harnessed hug *tongue*

FH *cool*

*tongue*

...and she could make me muchly happier by not spending any more money on the house, no more SURPRISE! holidays, and let me get down to the serious business of saving for a nice new 7 😬 😬 *cool*

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!! *tongue*

wrap yourself in a proper girlie-type, fully harnessed hug

*eek* and there was me thinking you had to go all the way to Amsterdam for something like that *tongue*

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!! *tongue*

Rosssssssssssssssss

So you'll be going out for a celebratory Big Mac and small fries and coming home for a can of Stella each ?

No more s****y nosh for Rossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Still 9

Paul

Supercheese R250