Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Woohoo it's Pub day

I.Mupferit

Today I will mostly be going to Milan for the weekend *thumbup* with a rather attractive young lady *thumbup* *thumbup* who, sadly, is just a friend *wink*

The first tipple will be at the airport or perhaps I'll wait until I'm on the plane *confused*

I think this weekend I shall be mostly emptying runnish at the tip. If no-one has bid for my spare washing machine on Ebay (it washes, and dries but doesn't spin anymore) then that'll go tipwards as well.

I can't pack the house up much though as it has to look nice for people viewing it - being full of cardbaord boxes won't help... I suppose I could buy the cardboard boxes and keep them flat though...

wibble, wibble wibble.

HOOPY R706KGU Hoopylight R

My attic is choc full of runnish. I'm thinking to bequeath it to my son as I'm sure it will be worth a lot of money one day.

Just watch the looks then on the faces of people who had thrown all theirs away thinking it had no intrinsic value. I'll be king of runnish make no mistake. 😬

Brent

Zetec 209

Reassuringly Expensive

Pint of Guinness and a couple of packets of runnish please.

OOOPS I'v left me virtual purse(!) in my virtual other coat. I'll get them next time 😬 🙆🏻 *thumbup*

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...