Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Internet help needed!!!

Lee

At lunchtime, I opened an email from my internet email (www.another.com), telling me that the update to their new system is about to take place, and that it'd all happen by next monday.... blah blah.... 4 links, click this link to look at the new stuff etc etc.... and another link - click here to migrate....

I looked at the first link for new stuff and then it all went dead, so didn't migrate... however, I now can't access my email account on www.another.com - it directs me to http://www.netwinsite.com (even though it says www.another.com in the address *mad* HOW THE HELL DO I GET RID OF IT AND ACCESS MY EMAILS!!!! *mad*

Still can't *confused*

Everywhere else seems ok though. Reminds me of teh very quiet time on blatchat when some server somewhere fell over effectively only allowing certain isp's access to blatchat. Very quiet for days ☹️

Thanks - I've tried as well, it's p1ssing about with me... I'm off tomorrow (a day out in my old 7 with Elizabeth driving around on an AutoVending Cruise - yep, I've no idea what it is either! 😬), so I'll play around with it on friday.

See you all later.