Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Had a great idea...

Lee

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no! Is this the curse of the Sheds gallery? (OK, based on the size of the sample, perhaps it's a bit early to cast nasturtiums).

Henry (here) has been AWOL for 48 hours ☹️

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Mrs. GTD...

After 3 whole days with no sign, Henry apparently popped in this morning for two quick meals and then b*ggered off again. I didn't see him. ☹️

I'm glad he's OK - but he's obviously totally infatuated with the ladies and is therefore at great risk of getting run-over.

He'll be off to the vets as soon as we can lay hands on him...

Bizarrely (and annoyingly in some respects), a 'mini-henry' has turned up in the garden while he's been away (looks the same, just smaller). He got the name Henrietta as a result - but now that we've had a close look, Humphrey is being phased in instead... He's been neutered already, so somebody must 'own' him.

Glad he's back *thumbup*. As a completely besotted cat owner I know just how it feels when they go missing. All of ours have been 'done', and mostly they're never missing for more than a night. Get him to the vets, quick!

So are you planning on keeping Humphrey? I guess if no one turns up to claim him, he's yours *smile*

pants are steering carbon fibre wheels *confused*

Edited by - Mrs GTD on 31 Mar 2004 14:28:37

Well he's not back back as such - we'll see if he comes in for a kip tonight. I've been reliably informed that girly cats are in heat for just under 4 days - so with any luck, he'll be 'back' properly tonight or tomorrow morning...

2 meals for Henry at one go is nothing - he used to eat 3 or so at a sitting- and probably 4 or 5 in total each day. He's calmed down a bit since he moved in properly some months back - but now Spring has sprung and he's lost some weight with all the girly-chasing.

I'll see if I can get a photo of Humphrey - not seen him today though...