Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Utterly miserable.....

Coose

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On one hand smashing, on the other I cannit find a hotel..... *confused* Has doo mish? Hoooops - rent a flat by next satdy morning! *smile*

Spoke to Jefferfeeffferrfferrfferrferefferfferferffererfefefereeffererfeerfrrrefferferey today and he's booked a table for 20 at 5.30..... 😬 YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glub!

Oh no you won't..... You'll be sat in a restaurant with many fat people eating pies and drinking wifey! *smile*

Bear in mind Mr James has kindly organised pie, therefore allowing a plentiful amount of booze time! 😬 😬 😬 😬 hic 😬 😬 😬 *thumbup*

Glub!

We've booked Fri and Sat because if we only wanted Sat, the Prem Lodge was bully fukd.

Then, if we canna find a dog sitter, we can ring and cancel the friday! Bonus. If we can find a dog sitter, we are gna be sooooo hammered by Saturday neet

HOWAY TH PANDA POPS

😬 😬 *thumbup*

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

Mr Coose, Sir ! (and Oi you, Myles)

A nice list of around 1000 engineering recruiters might be able to fall into my inbox very soon

By way of background, I emailed my cv to 6500 IT/marketing recruiter types over the weekend, I've had 37 voicemail messages and 200 emails wanting more details, I think I'm onto a winner and for a only the cost of a Beano and a Quarter of sweeties the same could happen to you

Simply add you name to the top of this list and copy it to 10 of your friends (or 10 times to Mark if you have no more friends) ...........

Back on a serious note, would you like me to try mailing your CV and covering letter to my newly found friends in the oily rag game. Same for you Myles with my closest 6500 IT friends ?????

Paul "Still looking for a job where he doesn't get crapped on" Davis

Supercheese R250

Oooh, could be, could be...? Bit wary about blanket-bombing people with generic applications - but then again, I really ought to get a job rather than theorise about the process... *tongue*

Which quarter of sweeties do you want?

I'd quite like to keep 'eeties' - could you make do with 'sw'? *wink*

Here's a special edition Beano in technicolour...

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Paul,

I've got a couple of potentials in the pipeline of which I may find out more later this week... If nothing comes of them I would appreciate it! *smile*

My only problem is that I would like to be choosy but it may get to a point where I have no choice! *confused*

Thanks for the offer and the Beano and flying saucers are in the post! *smile*

P.S. For those coming tiv that toon - bring some resolves! 😬 *eek* *tongue*

Glub!