Click here if you are having website access problems Γ—

Utterly miserable.....

Coose

I was feeling quite a bit better after having a beast of a cold this afternoon when I got a call from a job agency to let me kno that I'd come 2nd yet again..... ☹️

Β 

Then, I get a call from my boss 'asking' me to go and work for 3 weeks in London! πŸ™†πŸ» I moved back oop north in October to get away from that frickin' place and now I have to go back!!!! *thumbdown* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ»

I say he asked, but we all know what that really means.....

Β 

So, is anyone looking for an engineer with an HNC in Mech/Manufacture ith experience from mechanical to controls to aerospace around York/Leeds/Hull/North? I need a job and soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Β 

Glub!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like it may be from Monday, but that depends on how tomorrows discussion with my boss goes.... Unfortunately I'll be commissioning BMS (Building Management Systems - i.e. air-con controls) in West India Quay and I'll be trapped there all day. ☹️

Β 

I'll be bored sh1tless of an eve, though I won't be very good company.... πŸ™†πŸ»

Β 

Glub!

That would be good thankingyou! I've been severely scouring t'interweb and applied for a couple of average jobs, but something interesting would be better!

Β 

I may need a job sooner rather than later depending on how tomorrow goes..... *eek* *confused*

Β 

Glub!

well if you do end up in london they'll be a lot of floor space and a matress (the spare bed is in bits ready for moving up) so we can go out up here instead of in the desert that is the centre of town.

Β 

There's the central london curry meet on wednesday night

Β 

I'll even take you to the pictures if you gisusasnog *wink*

Β 

Β 

Β 

HOOPY R706KGU Hoopylight R

All BMS companies are short sighted, idiotic badgerbaiters who wouldn't know talent and skill if it turned up in a suit *mad*

Β 

If It, (our glorious capital), really sounds bad...

Β 

The MoD are suffereing dreadfully with blocked waterless urinals at Catterick *eek*

Β 

Β 

Β 

Mark

Β 

Look it's Mavis here and Jubilee 7 here

Steveb is right again *eek*

Β 

We operate in the metals / engineering industry. (Based in Sheffield - Where else?)

Β 

Although we don't have any open oppertunities at the moment, if you want to send me your cv, I will certainly have a look at it. If you have any innovative product ideas, etc etc we would be more than willing to discuss these with you. We have the facilities to make just about anything out of metal, as well as a fully equipped machine shop that are used to manufacturing out of metal / alloy / plastic etc etc, and as always are looking to manufacture and market new product.

Β 

Chris

We have the facilities to make just about anything out of metal, as well as a fully equipped machine shop that are used to manufacturing out of metal / alloy / plastic etc etc, and as always are looking to manufacture and market new product.

Β 

*idea*How about arranging an open day, when we all bring in bits of se7en (or Landrover derivitive for the sickos *wink*) and make better, lighter, stiffer, shinier ones on posh machining centres *thumbup*

Β 

Β 

We install clever things (but don't make them) and touring round clients' factories looking at clever Robots, Lazer Welders and Machining equipment is deffo one of the better bits about work.

Β 

Last week we were examining a heath Robinson Style 'Tickle Stick and Hoover' for an automotive process, when my collegue warned the client, "Watch 'Im, 'ees just looking for bits that might fit 'is daft 'omemade car".

Β 

Too right! 😬

Β 

Mark

Β 

Look it's Mavis here and Jubilee 7 here

How about arranging an open day, when we all bring in bits of se7en (or Landrover derivitive for the sickos) and make better, lighter, stiffer, shinier ones on posh machining centres

Β 

If I knew how to use them, then we could......

Β 

One offs don't work, but if some-one wants somw stuff, bulk buy style we can make anything (At a price 😳)

If you have an open day and want a free machinist, just ask! *smile*

Β 

P.S. Cheers Chris - YHM!

Β 

Β 

Hoops - I would take you up on the offer, but I told him I wasn't going. He wasn't too pleased.... πŸ™†πŸ»

Β 

Now looking for a job quicker......

Β 

Glub!