Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bits for sale!

Tom

Half-doors, aeroscreen, non-weather-gear boot cover, GRP race seat for sale.

All in perfectly reasonable condition, but not new!

Awhile ago various people queried their availability, but I've lost contact details. Sorry!

Offers please.

PS: I'm in Ipswich.

Can you give me some more details on the seat please.

I'm not even going to bother with asking about the half doors as they are probably long gone ☹️, but on the off chance let me know what you want for them *wink*.

Cheers,

Richard.

Rosso Superlight no.087

JEEPERS!!! *eek* *eek*

I wasn't offering a free Co-op voucher with each item you know! 😬

Um, I'll get back to everyone at lunchtime!

The seat is odd really, my recollection is that it is moulded plastic and not like the standard pukka carbon seats with the high headrest bit. I presume that's because you'd be wearing a helmet when it's fitted. I'll have to drag it out of storage tonight and have a careful look.

The aeroscreen is the black plastic one that wraps slightly around the bosdywork at the side. I'm not sure if I've got the fittings for it, but I'll have a look.

PS If anyone wants to drop me a sneaky email telling me what these things are worth, I'd appreciate it.

Steve,

The boot cover's still available. Email me off-line please.

And to the rest of you vultures 😬

The half-doors are probably sold and the same buyer is vaguely interested in the two seperate adjustable aerodynamic side mirrors.

The seat's still available.

If this is the seat that I gave you when I sold you the car Tom then it is a hyperian race seat, for those that have not seen one of these it is fairly close to the old style caterham race seat/JPE seat but in GRP with a wider waist up section with the seat back forming over the tunnel, I still couldn't fitt in this but those of you who know me will not be suprised to hear this. It also does not require any mounting brackets to fit and will sit straight on the floor pan and tuck in behind the middle floor brace. Could be an ideal track day seat for a slim person looking for more lateral hold, would save having to put more holes in the floor etc just take out your heavy S-type and drop in this light tight seat.

Keith

Still planning my comeback

Hi Keith,

Good to see you're still around. As you've gathered, I sold the car on after two years of happy motoring (and one crash 😳). Hope you get back into ownership soon - mind you, I hope to get back into ownership soon too!!!!Thanks for the help on the seat - it is the same one 😬

Tom