Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Don't tell me...........

Mrs Mav

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh sorry! I don't think Jefferrrefffrerfrerferrffery added you onto the 'CooseBooze mailing list'!

Here's the email in all its glory......

Confirmation of bait & bowze arrangements for Satda 3rd April:

17:30 - Zizzis Restaurant Grey Street, standard Italian fare, mostly pasta and pizza, but it's been well recommended to me. We can pretend it's a pie place by ordering Mark J a Calzone and telling him it's an italian pastie. We can have the table (booked for 20 currently, please let me know if numbers in/decrease) as long as we like before dawdling off to:

The Quayside Bar, strangely, on the quayside. Cheapish beer, close to all the other bars;

If majority opinion dictates, we'll do a couple of the poser bars on the Quay, ending up, prior to 22:00 in:

Buffalo Joes, scantily clad barmaids dancing on the bars in best Coyote Ugly stylee. Open til midnight plus I believe, but free entry.

Loads of clubs (Baha across t'road, Boat 50 yards, Sea 400 yards etc etc) kicking around for those singletons who wish to bool off on a slapperhunt, or those couples who wish to stagger around a dance floor screaming unintelligibly into each others ears and drooling on their shoulders.

😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

I'll bung my number on ne7ens before friday, as if I remember correctly you're skiving off skool intcha!?! *eek* *thumbup*

Glub!

Holy carp*! Flippin' 'eck - I only just managed to stop my beer from waltzing off the table... *eek*

Spooky indeed.

Thinks - Our shed has eyes - how does it smell? Shh, keep quiet or they'll all want one...

* That's the dyslexic variety, natch *wink*

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻